Saturday, February 21, 2009

We are Moving!!!

Well, we are going to actually start blogging! Now that we find ourselves a week away from our move-in date it just seem like the best way to keep in touch with family and friends. We are moving to Lehi, UT. Ryan and I are thinking of going back to school soon and I will have tons of family to help out with watching the kids as opposed to day care here. (I have a hard time leaving my kids with people) I am excited to be by my family again and even though we will probably both have to work I think the kids will enjoy spending time with my parents and make it a ton less stressful for us. So wish us luck as we march into unfamilar territory!!

1 comment:

Meliss said...

I'm so glad for you that you're getting to move closer to your family, but I'm so sad that I won't get to come visit you when I'm in Ephrata anymore. It makes me regret not finding the time over Christmas SO much! Best of luck with the moving and keep this blog updated...I want to hear about everything!